3/26/09

Second Innings

There, all set!

I've finally completed what I like to term as 'Reengineering my Blog' ... Okay, to be frank with you this just a lame excuse for starting all over again, thanks to not being able to blog as frequently as I initially promised myself that I would... *sigh*

The motivation of doing is strongly drawn from a humbling conversation with one of my good friends... Before I divulge the contents of this life changing conversation, let me promise you that I the words you are soon about to read have not been doctored &/or mollified in any manner whatsoever… each syllable is kept intact, presented in its original form…

Me: "Dude, India *beep*ed the Kiwis… we won the test man!"

Friend: "Yeah I know! We got them by the *beep*ing like a *beep*ing *beep*!! It’s been splashed all over the net… people are blogging like crazy!"

Me: "Aw, c’mon dude, it’s been like eternity since we won a test abroad!! Isn’t that worth expressing in words? I mean, why the *beep* would I have a blog?!"

Friend: "It’s actually the first in New Zealand since 1976 and I wasn’t speaking of your… wait a second. Holy *beep*!! You had a blog too, didn’t you?"

Me (mentally): I had a blog? I had a blog? Since when did my blog become had?

It then struck me that if a close aide had no whereabouts of my blog, it was almost criminal to keep even an iota of hope with the rest of the literate, blog-happy population…Thus, driven by this rather scary realisation (and the fact that I had a good 2 hours of free time in office), I stepped on the task of refurnishing my blog with a whole new interface, new title and a new purpose... In addition, I’ve also promised myself (real promise this time, sacchi waala) that I will try and blog religiously & at a reasonably decent pace...

Let’s see how this works out this time… Till my next post, ta! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree to the thoughts......Letz see whtz coming up in the third innings......Am awaiting tht :)

a b h a y said...

hi as alwyas

good words nd work

will most definitely look forward for new posts..

Vishal said...

thanks a lot for your comments guys... :)

Shailaja said...

yup! gud thing that u realised.. Keep bloggin' Other wise u'll hav to chase ppl to read ur blogs and post comments :P

Waiting for the next dose :)

Vishal said...

will try my best ... thanks for the comment :)

kirti said...

hey just read ur blog..very very interesting...when is the 3rd inning of ur life coming... :)

Vishal said...

I would say, it's pretty much on it way... :) Thanks for the comments and keep reading!